TQC Random Backstory
Reload this page to generate a new result.
Your Random Backstory
Regional or National Origin: Albia
You were born in Albia, one of Gallinea's closest rivals and now closest ally.
You didn't see one of your parents all that often because they were out exploring the world. From their stories you gained a desire to see the rest of the world as well.
- Question: What parts of the world do you long to see?
- First Social Rank: Soldier (D6)
- Skills: Nature (Explore +1), Education (Society +1)
- Gear: Corsair Outfit, Mariner's Astrolabe
- Passions: Knowledge (D6)
- Style Maneuver: Reroll Nature
Pivotal Event of Childhood: A Death in the Family
One of your close relatives died unexpectedly, and you had to grow up in a hurry.
- Question: What did your relative tell you before they died?
- Skills: Observation (Intuition +1)
- Passions: Family (D8)
Education: Mechanician's Apprentice
You were apprenticed to a master mechanician, creating complex clockwork devices.
- Question: Which invention always eluded your master's ability to create?
- Second Social Rank: Artisan (D8)
- Skills: Clockworks (Repair +2, Invent +1), Education (Science +1)
- Gear: Clockworker Outfit, Repair Tools, Clockwork gears (x4)
- Passions: Artistry (D10)
- Style Maneuver: Maximize Repair
Pivotal Event of Adulthood: Shipwrecked
Travel by ship is not without its perils, and you found yourself washed up on a deserted island.
- Question: What did you have to sacrifice in order to survive until you were rescued?
- Skills: Nature (Explore +2, Prowl +1), Military (Aim +1)
- Prowess: Bow
- Passions: Family (D12)
- Style Maneuver: Add Explore to Aim, when using a bow.